1. What is the cost of TurboAutoClub (TAC) membership?
A. You may UPGRADE with a low $15 purchase as a Silver Member or $35 for a Gold Membership. As a Silver member, refer 2 and we will upgrade your account to Gold (Consider it a $5 Bonus).
2. Is the Silver or Gold Membership a monthly charge?
A: Yes, it is..$15 or $35 monthly membership which could also be deducted from account balance.
3. How do I afford to effectively promote TurboAutoClub?
A: One of the main reasons we created the Silver Membership is to enable you to afford effective paid advertising as opposed to ineffective free advertising. It is important to us that you, as a member of our team, become a pro-active participant in your quest for success.
4. Can I participate in the TAC program if I live outside of the US?
A: No, currently we are only based in the USA.
5. How and when are TAC commissions paid?
A: TAC pays weekly commissions through GooglePay, Cash App, Bluebird and Bitcoin.
6. Am I required to refer others in order to earn commissions in TAC?
A: Yes, our plan is based on a unilevel structure so your own personal effort will help to accelerate your own success.
7. Can you advise me on how best to plan a strategy that will help me make the most in the shortest time possible?
A: Great Question! We have a Plan that we are advising everyone to use, not only to ear quickly, but also to lay the Foundation for even bigger earnings in the long term.
Here it is:
Step 1 - Your number 1 Goal is to have TWO new members on your 1st Level.
Step 2 - Help them, as much as possible, to get TWO each on their 1st Level.
8. What will that do??
A: One: It will help you earn $15 for each one.
Two: It will help you UPGRADE to a GOLD Membership.
Three: Now...you have a SUCCESS STORY to tell. This is Huge!
Step 3 - Repeat Step 1 and Step 2 and keep telling YOUR STORY!
9. What will that do?
A: The more you tell...the more Partners you will acquire and the more you will earn!
Step 4 - Repeat Steps 1, 2 & 3 and NEVER STOP telling Your Story!!
10. What will that do?
A: Take a look at the TAC Plan and imagine you have just 10 Personal Referrals who strive to do the same. How about 20 or 30...? You get the idea!